Script on the wall has been a common and much loved decorating trick to personalize a space. So why not expand this easy DIY graphic decoration into your holidays theme?
There are so many great ways to use script and readily available too! We tapped into our local suppliers for the Homes for the Holidays house (thanks SignKore and Accabord) but websites like ETSY.com make it available around the world.
- Large wall to fill in mud room: Vinyl wall decal of “twas the night before Christmas”
- Required a hit of red of the dining room buffet to draw the eye in: Merry Christmas printed and framed in red frames
- Wanted to reflect the beautiful Candy Tree: Mirrored closet doors with script leaning on the wall beside tree
- Dress up kitchen cabinets: JOY from painted MDF adhered with 3M velcro
- Impact at front door: 24 over scale white vinyl on black foam core
- Keep visitors from going up the stairway: Large scale HOLIDAY out of painted MDF (hint, would be gorgeous leading up the front steps of a walkway)